New Backpack Features
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Backpacks and other Luggage topics.
What are some specialty backpacks that are available?
eBags.com Tip: If you haven't shopped for backpacks in a while, you may be surprised at the variety of choices! Here are some of the features you may decide are essential in your new backpack:
- Compartments for your iPod or other MP3 player, with controls to play your music set into the outside of the backpack.
- Hydration backpacks for runners, bicyclists or other sports enthusiasts -- these just hold water and allow you to drink without removing the pack.
- Two-in-one packs: a day pack that attaches to a larger pack for longer journeys, but can be detached for short excursions.
- Suspension backpacks take some of the strain off your shoulders and shift it to your stronger back muscles. Great for carrying books or other heavy loads.
- Skateboard backpacks come in kid-friendly colors with compartments for important teen items like MP3 players, CDs and oh yeah, books.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.